Accessible fax viewing software?

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:42:22 -0400

I'm wondering if anyone's had any luck with the various fax software programs out there and JFW. Specificly, I'm looking at an internet faxing website that offers the ability to receive faxes and download them to your computer. Does anyone know of a program that will work with JFW and open those received faxes? It'd be appreciated if the answer is yes.

James,
List Admin