Re: Accessible digital recorders

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:32:54 -0400

     Ed!  I haven't tried the Sony recorder that I was referring to with
Naturally Speaking.  I will try it and try to report back.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! New USB DEC-TALK Express: $695.00
! BA Software is proud to present J-Say in the United States: $440,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 4.5: Standard $525, Professional $700, includes delivery in
the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com