Accessible Word Forms with Jaws in office 10

  • From: Judy Jones <Judy.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:51:37 -0600

Greetings:

I have Word docs that were created with nonuniform tables, not showing edit
fields for inputting information.  The FS site has info for Office 2003 and
2007, but Office 10 is set up differently.  I need to be able to fill out these
docs for an upcoming clinic.

The first step in the Word 2003-2007 instructions is to get the Forms toolbar
to show, but I can't find it in Office 10.

If anyone can offer help, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Judy Jones
Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant
Idaho Commission for the Blind
PH:  (208) 736-2140
FX:  (208) 736-2142
Eml:  jjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Each day is new with its own fresh start and mercies."