Accessible Usenet Software

  • From: "Christopher Gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 05:07:40 -0500

OK, I know that Outlook Express works with Usenet, however, does anyone know of a preferably free usenet program, or, at least a very well priced program, that may I add is accessible of corse, that will allow me to post text only things to news groups? I already have Power Post, which does w'w'w'w'w'w'w'wonderfully! for binary stuff, but see, that's the thing, I want to not just do binary, I wanna do text only posting too, and un, fortunately, Power Post doesn't seem to do that. I tried Binary Boy, but if anyone can figure that thing out, then you're a million steps ahead a me, and I'm a pretty advanced jaws/pc user, so, if that says anything. I don't mind having to jaws cursor around if needed, just as long as either that way, or pc cursorring, I can get it to work with some do. I find Outlook Express to be a bit tedious for just posting something. I used to have a really! good program, that was for posting only, you couldn't read the groups or download, but for posting? it did both Binary, as well as just text, and boy was it accessible, but I can't recall what it was, or where I saw it. I suppose I could use X-News, but, again, I'm wanting something whose soul purpose is posting, not! browsing/downloading. Does anyone have any ideas? Again, if it's good enough, I'll even put down a small amount a denero if it's worth it, and if the price is reasonable. I'd rather not, but I didn't say I wouldn't if I must. Your suggestions are incredibly, and did I mention: in? credibly! appreciated.

Chris.