Re: Accessible New King James Bible available

  • From: "Donna Miller" <dmiller64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:46:22 -0500

I'd love to have it. Thanks very much.

Donna Miller
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Dicey
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:08 AM
  Subject: Accessible New King James Bible available

  Hello Friends,
  I am sorry, but I do not know where to download the NLT Bible.

  However, I have the complete New King James Bible in .doc format which I
would gladly send to anyone who wants it.
  Each book is separated, and it is perfect to do "searches" of verses,
passages, word combinations and such.

  It is 66 books.

  Completely JAWS friendly, as I said it was in Word doc format.

  Best Regards,
  Alan Dicey
  Miami, Florida
  email: