Re: Accessible Kindle for PC App Released

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:41:50 -0800

Yes, but this is the first version of a product that is going to go mainstream
very fast.
So I would love to see it become quality. ATM it looks like they just slapped
on Sappi and didn't know that the majority of Blind people don't use the two
stereotype computer voices.
I am very thankful and excited that they have done this and it is a great first
version.
If the blind users all request that we have word and letter navigation and the
ability to use the full range of Sappi voices, or be able to plug-in a voice
like one can with Jaws, I believe that will be in the next update.
Once it gets those 3 things they will have another happy customer!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom