Re: Accessible Kindle for PC App Released

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:41:35 -0600

Hi Alice,
Yes, that's correct. You don't need a Kindle to read the books. I don't have one because of the text-to-speech restrictions. It would be nice if we could convince them to allow the Kindle PC app to enable the text-to-speech on all of the titles on the Kindle. This way, we could start a book on the PC and continue reading it on the Kindle with speech. This suggestion will definitely be in my feedback.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "alice dampman Humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>