Re: Accessible, Free Anti-spam Programs

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:27:09 +0000

Hi, the free AVG doesn't include a spam filter; it's only an antivirus.

Ray Campbell wrote:
Hello All:

My client that installed Spam Brave the other day is, as I suspected she
would, having problems using it.  I am not sure how adept she is at
using the JAWS cursor to click the spam and not spam buttons in the Spam
Brave tool bar.  In case she does not feel comfortable doing that, I
could write her a couple of scripts without much trouble.  However,
before I do that, I'd like to know if there are any accessible, free
anti-spam programs people are using successfully with JAWS?  I think
that AVG has an anti-spam program.  Are there others?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)