RE: Accessible Forms In Microsoft Word

  • From: "Therese Gardner" <thewhitecane2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:27:09 +0000

Hello Kim:
I will attempt to make this as clear as I can.

Edit fields don't seem readily accessible. I never know when I am in one. It is
not like pressing enter on a edit field on the
web. to open up the field.

The isntructions tell me to use "tab" or "shift tab" to move between the edit
boxes. When I do this, I am simply moving
through the document moving text around as I go. I do have the protect mode on.

Also, my combo and drop down boxes don't seem to show up on the screne either.

I am obviously doing something wrong.

Any suggestions. I have dumped what I have created and am starting from scratch
again.

Thanks
Therese

the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx