Re: Accessible FaceBook with JFW

  • From: "ms gilkerson" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:04:35 -0500

I forgot this.  She can also plugg into the b-f-b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  She will
need to subscribe to that first.  To do that, you must send email to
b-f-b-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Then they will send you an email asking for
confirmation of your request.  You can either go on the link that is provided,
or reply to that message.  Eventually, you should hear from the moderator
giving their acceptance to you to that group.

Victoria E. Gilkerson