Re: Accessible Desktop Calendars with Alarms?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:28:01 -0400

?Where and how myuch will it cost me?

From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:17 PM
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Accessible Desktop Calendars with Alarms?

yes you can

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Yadiel Sotomayor
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 16:37
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

?

Can one buy Outlook seperatly?

I have the Home/student version of office. It didn't bring outlook. I
really
wish I could have that program. I had it once. I didn't understand it.
But
since you can sync everything on it into my cell phone and my iPod, it
is
worth it now. I use windows life mail for e-mail and calender but it
would
be nice for me to sync everything and forget about it.

Yadiel