Accessible Bandwidth Monitor?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:51:04 -0500

Hi folks.

I've tried a couple shareware bandwidth monitors with Jaws and Win XP, but they were graphical. What do you guys recommend I try instead? I'm interested in showing current upload and download speeds, as well as daily, weekly, or even monthly usage statistics if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions and happy newyear!

Chris