RE: Accessibility

  • From: Roy Nystrom <roy10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:53:15 -0600

Hi Joseph,

Here are the sites that I have the problem with.
http://www.prrecordgazette.com/?
The Vectorvest site is reasonably accessible until I have logged in.
http://www.vectorvest.com/

Regards,Roy

At 05:33 PM 7/15/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
Could you tell us the URL (or the name) of the website so that we (the
users) can test it out and give you some tips for contacting the webmaster?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph