Re: Accessable Free AVG

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:32:55 +0100

Yes it is very much so do try it. I was sold Kaspersky last year by a local Engineer company and it used to work with screen readers but in later versions will not that is Wineyes and Jaws and dolphin, so the Engineer a different Engineer came removed it and put on latest version of avg he set it up to do a full system or scheduled scan each evening it has extra Spam protection I am sure anyone will tell you how to download it It is true for a while it did not work but the makers had enough sense to make it vip friendly you only need the paid version if you're running a business Incidentally Kaspersky head office is in Moscow and they do not reply it let in Trojans which did a lot of harm, hope this is readable is my first Post to this list Dorothy. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>