Accessability Of Ms Office 2002

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw-ms-office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <nfbcs@xxxxxxxxxx>, <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:56:26 +1000

Hi.
i am using ms office 2000.
i wanted to do the following:
design a database.
design forms, in design view.
add buttons, etc, using the advanced wizard in access.
put a label on the form header in a form.
add menus, button menu items, using the customize options in tools of ms
access 2000.
which there is no keyboard shortcuts to get to the edit option, only via the
mouse.
is ms office 2002 more accessable for these features then ms office 2000,
which does not have keyboard short cuts, for dragging the advanced wizard
options, like creating a button, using the wizard.
and using the advanced customise option for creating menus, menu buttons,
etc.
if it is so, and will work for office xp, then maybe my college to get a
upgrade, so then jaws will work with this.
please e-mail me off list about these questions.
if there are any scripters, then maybe i might have to do it myself.
please send me some sample code, on how to do this, as i have not scripted
much before, only dabbled a little bit in this area a few years ago.
cheers Marvin.