Re: About window of JAWS user interface

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:17:38 -0400

Hey Chris,

No, you'll only have to buy the SMA's, since you already have Jaws.  The SMA's
will just allow you to receive the next Jaws version updates.  Just to forewarn
you, though... they aren't cheap.  I'd know... I just unexpectedly had to
purchase a new computer, and since I use XP Pro on it, had to upgrade to a Pro
Jaws license and update my SMA's before they'd let me do that... outrageously
expensive.  So yes... I learned the very hard way that it pays to keep those
SMA's current!

Kim