Re: About the authorization disk, (RE: Finding your authorization number on the computer.)

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:07:39 +0100

Just insert the authorization CD from the original pack. Yes you could put it in the update pack and throw the original pack away, but first make sure you have all the CD's from the original pack and placed in the update pack before doing this.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx