Re: About changing keys for different thesaurus

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:41:06 -0800

Thank you, wherever you found it I am thankful. If you find any other
nuggets along the way on how to make 2003 work better please send them
out, that was very good.

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:23:09 -0000 "Griffiths, Steve"
<Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I found out about this from reading a computer magazine where
> someone
> was complaining about the Office 2003 task pane and saying they
> preferred the dialogues offered by previous versions of Office. The
> magazine pointed out that the old dialogues are still there and gave
> the
> method of finding them. All I had to do was browse the list and look
> for
> items that looked like the thesaurus, assign the shortcut to them
> and
> see what happened.
>
> Steve

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!