RE: About Your Advice

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:09:32 -0800

Hi, if you choose the word in a subject line option, then, the specific word or
words that you will going to indicate will be filtered.  Filtering senders, are
different topics.  You can also create a rule for that.  Since, he want to
filter all his particular message or topic, then, I think, this is a good
practice and to be organize your messages.  What do you think?

Roden