AW: Pronunciation of subsection in Word

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:32:02 +0200

Hi derek,

just write it like you normaly would. As was said by some others here
already each screenreader user sets his preferences for the verbosity and
punctuation, to their own liking.

I do have my jaws set to read some punctuation and since I am on the
computer all the time listening to jaws voice all the time, I tend to blend
out even hearing stuff that would interupt the flow of reading.

And people can adjust the settings easily.

Regards

chrissy