AVG question

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:29:44 -0400

Hi all,

I have AVG free version and love it.  My husband is thinking of buying the
multilicense for up to five computers.  It is as cheap as Norton for just
one computer, and Norton I realize now how sluggish that made my computer!
Anyway, he also wants it for the firewall.  Is the firewall in the AVG pro
version usable with JFW?  I also think it is a good idea because my desktop
is also a work computer.  Thanks.