Re: AVG problem!

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:51:33 +0200

Cheryl,

I think that you have to go to programs and features and to remove AVG there.
Whether it doesn't appear there, you have to reinstall AVG and then to try to
totally remove it.
When you have done it, go to your program files in your local disk and delete
the Grisoft folder.
Also, make search in your PC and try to delete every thing that is connected to
AVG or Grisoft.
If I were you, I was going to the Registry, make there find for AVG and or
Grisoft and delete all these keys.
It's sure danger and do it only if you feel comfortable and safe to do it.
Otherwise, give it to some one who understands better.
When all this done, reboot your PC and reinstall a fresh EXE file for AVG and I
hope that it'll work well.

HTH

Moti

Moti Azrad