AVG problem!

  • From: "cheryll" <cheryll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:58:45 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Thanks very much for all the good help.

I had AVG running fine on this Vista system some days ago.  Then, I had a
problem with an email I couldn't delete.  So, someone helped me go into some
part of this system and do some configurations I don't understand, 1 procedure
was a system restore.  After this, I discovered that AVG was no longer on my
desk top, or in the system tray.  So, I was trying to download it again and
again, but to no avail.

Then, I discovered something disturbing today, I went into programs and
features and was studying what was there.   I also went into programs and
files, would you know?  That AVG was there.  I couldn't restore it, or
anything.  So, I think that the reason I couldn't download AVG again, is maybe
because, it looks like I have it, even though its not running now.
Any ideas, how to restore it?  Or what I should do next?

Again, So, Many Thanks,

Cheryl