RE: AVG exception

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:00:22 -0700

Just go to the path where AVG saves the log files. If you often miss the
messages, you can repeat that by pressing insert B before hitting okay
button if the dialog box appears. Or, route JAWS to PC to read the message.
In my system, the folder where those files are located is hidden so you have
to type it on the run dialog box. Hope I got your question correctly.
  _____