RE: AVG anti virus

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:26:25 +0100

try free.grisoft.com

Cheers
Chris

________________________________

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: 28 March 2008 19:26
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AVG anti virus

Hi Chris,
Where did you go to , to download your copy of AVG?
I tried one site and when I tried installing it, I was told some files
were missing.
Would you please send me the URL you went to so that I may try your
site.
Thanks,
Morey Worthington

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named
the UK's 'Business of the Year’
Have you read our new resource on Affinity Marketing 'Everybody is Somebody's
Customer' where we share our experience of managing successful affinity
campaigns? Download from www.experianim.com/affinitymarketing
(simply paste the URL into your web browser)
Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient.
Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Companies Act information:
Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 1TH
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331