AVG anti virus

  • From: "Chris Baldridge" <chris20b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:35:27 -0400

I uninstalled Norton without any problem and I downloaded and installed the
AVG antivirus software.  In addition, I installed zone alarm.  I do have a
couple of questions, however.  When I install Jaws 9, do I need to disable
the AVG antivirus and the Zone alarm firewall?  Also, in zone alarm, it said
that if I want to shut down Zone alarm, I would go to the system tray and
click the icon to shut it down.  Unfortunately when I would get to Zone
alarm, I would arrow down and I would see no icons.  However, I do not find
the shutdown command so how do you shut down Zone Alarm?