Re: AVG AntiVirus Software?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:24:59 -0500

I personally prefer Norton, but that's just me. My husband uses AVG and
likes it. I have Norton Internet Security because I want the firewall and I
like the accessibility. I'm willing to pay for something I've been using for
years and have never had a problem with, so at least in my own humble
opinion, if you have something, it works for you and you like it, stick with
it. I use Norton and like it, while my husband uses AVG and likes it, so
there's nothing wrong with either, I suppose. It's your own preference. Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales