RE: AVG Anti Virus

  • From: "matthew dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:41:16 -0600

Hi I have been using avg for a while and recommend it over norten, but that
is just my opinon.  I find AVG 7 to be accessable with jfw if you understand
what you are doing.  If you would like somehelp with I will be glad to help.

Matthew

if you want to chat with me you can use msn at matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx

UIf you use aol my screen name is matTdD7