Re: AVG Anti Virus

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:30:54 -0800

> Matthew wrote: One thing I have nottest with avg is that it keeps the
> computer running
smoothly, but if you use norten It really slows the computer down.>

Matthew, how did you come to this conclusion?  Do you, or anyone else on
this list, have anything to compare the two programs?  I'm interested
because I'm doing some research for a friend and would like to see a valid
comparison.

Francis