Re: AVG 9.0 Upgrade Prompt

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:31:11 -0500

I go through www.filehippo.com but it is tricky to find. If I figure out how to send attachments I will send it to the list as well as the file for Microsoft security which does what avg and malware bites does.

Dave Mitchell wrote:
Hi,  I'm getting a prompt to upgrade my AVG to the new 9.0 every day.
I am having trouble navigating this window with the various cursors when it appears.
Is this upgrade recommended?
In an alternative to the upgrade via prompt, what is the web site for direct access?
Thanks as always, Mitch
Alternative archives located at: