Re: AVG 7.5

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:34:24 -0700

Hi Gerald,

Why did you think I was arguing? Look at the tone of my message again. I
didn't put down anyone for making any decision they felt like making, did I?
jus said it's nothing to freak out about. You have to jump through a bit of
a hoop no matter what software you're navigating with Jaws, you know. That's
just part of the deal. And if you have the latest Jaws update, as I do,
there isn't much in the way of hoops to deal with at all, in fact it's
simpler than version 7.5 because of the combined interface replacing two
separate ones. it's just not a big deal. I don't see what I said that
inspired you to make a cry of protest or something. Do whatever you wish to
do for your antivirus  solution. I have no issue with whatever your
preference may be. Honest! Okay?

Thanks for understanding.