Re: AUDIBLE USERS AND NON-USERS UNITE!

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:30:38 -0500

When you go through the manager update sequence, you will have pretty clear instructions. Basically, if I recall correctly, you will be asked to turn manager off and then you will be guided through the install process. You can leave the titles in the in box, and they will migrate into the new manager in box.

The problem with the site is that you have to navigate a lot with the JAWS cursor and if you are lucky, you can use the pc cursor to jaws key combination and you might get into the folder you want. But if you try to move through the folder, you will likely get kicked out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>