Re: AUDIBLE USERS AND NON-USERS UNITE!

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:11:00 -0800

Russ,

In what way is Audible Manager broken?  I remember someone saying that it
had been replaced by a new version.  I asked, in a previous message, if when
you download a new purchase, Audible Manager installs itself over the old
version, for example.  Is this what you mean?  And that new version is
inaccessible?  Or do you mean the old one suddenly doesn't work with Jaws?

thanks.