AUDIBLE USERS AND NON-USERS UNITE!

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:04:22 -0500

All of you who use audible.com know that the audible manager is broken. Well,
not as easy to use as it was 2 weeks ago!

I talked to FS tech support again today, and found a product manager that is
aware of the problem, and that it is audible's job to get it fixed.
I got the impression FS is working on this too, but don't know what or when.

Bottom line is that audible needs to hear from us in a big way before they
spend time on a fix. I'm sending them another message  demanding a fix soon; I
am asking all of you and others you know that are not on this list to go onto
the audible.com website and send a message through the 'contact us' link and
tell them how their new audible manager 5.0 has made our lives much more
difficult with their new format. I plan to at least congratulate them on the
quick fix of the website itself. Gotta give them their due, after all.

Please do this for us users even if you don't use the service yourself. Strike
a blow for disability rights!

If you're an avid reader, try the site out with a single book purchase!

Thanks!