RE: AT&T with JFW

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:41:17 -0400

Hello Hank,
I can tell you the list address for emailing. It is jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
As for Nero, I do use it but it is an older version and is somewhat
cumbersome with JFW 7.1, however, the commands I use the most are cntrl +tab
and shft+tab to get me around the windows. When I select the folder I want
to burn, for instance, my music/70s Music Explosion, I hit enter to open
that folder and hit the right click key next to the space bar and arrow to
select all. Once I do that, I hit the right click key again and then hit the
letter y for the copy to the burn compilation. Then hit your alt key to get
to your menu. In my version, I arrow to recorder and arrow down to burn
compilation.
I hope this gets you started in the right direction.
Take care,
John