AGV question on its auto downloads?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:36:30 -0800

Yes, I use the free AGV virus program and everyday when I boot up it
shows that I am downlaoding somethig from its security updates.  I would
like to know if any of these updates might change or interfere with Jaws
settings or drivers. For any change to my system could slow it down or
cause trouble with jaws reading. Has anyone experienced or know of any
problems or possible troubles?
Thank you
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!