RE: A very concerning trend.GIF files

  • From: "Ray Remillard" <rayrem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:08:55 -0400

As far as I know, Adobe Acrobat does just this.  Normally, the reader is
unable to alter to content, but, I suppose that if you were really
determined, you could convert to a text file, then alter and use.  The
original formatting would be lost, of course.  Normally PDF files are
readable with JAWS, particularly the later versions of Adobe and JAWS.  I
too hope this trend does not continue to use picture files that are
inaccessible with screen readers.

                                                            Ray Remillard
                                                          Sault Ste Marie
                                                               Ontario