Re: A unique JAWS problem

  • From: parimala shinde <parimalashinde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Yes Jean! I have tried all of those. But yet to find a result
Thanks and regards
Parimala

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In the Jaws documentation, there are detailed instructions on setting up
the Windows environment to work optimally with Jaws. Things like
classic desktop, folder views, etc. Did you work through all those
recommendations? We have multiple users on this computer and I know I
have problems on other identities because they are using different view
settings more common for sighted users.

Jean