Re: A question on research It

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:08:26 +0100

No, contact Freedom and ask them to support connections via a proxy.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 06/07/2010 3:09, William Sallander wrote:
When I try to use Research It from my office, I don't seem to get any results
from the query.
I've since noticed that when I try to go on to the internet with my office
computer, The system seems to ask for my password that I use to log in to the
system. My computer uses Windows XP.
Has anyone else had the same issue and if so what was done to correct the
problem?
Should I contact my administrator?
Alternative archives located at: