A question about Tif and Gif files

  • From: jmcdevitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: JFW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:16:43 -0500

Hello list members,

I am applying for a job with my company. One of the job requirements is the
ability to review tif and gif file images that are submitted as fax
attachments.

Are there any users on this list who can tell me how to accommodate this
requirement? Since these files ae pictures, then I would need to rely on a
coworker or possibly one of our receptionists to describe the specific
image.

Also, on a diferent subject, I have been testing Jaws 5.1 with the
PeopleSoft/JD Edwards Enterprise 1 software on an HTML platform.

Please contact me off-list regarding the Tif/Gif file issue. Also, if anyone
would like more information about the JFW-JDE testing, please contact me
off-list as well.

Justin McDevitt