A question about Skype conference recording again.

  • From: "Hyongsop Kim" <khsbory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:34:02 +0900

Hello, I’m a man that asked about skype conference recording method yesterday.

One person replied the method that I can use in windows xp.

Thank you very much this reply.

But unfortunately I’m using vista, not xp

It seems to be very different xp and vista.

So could you tell me the method in windows vista?

I will paste that I asked yesterday.

I want to record Skype conference.

I know recording program but I don’t know the method that record sound from my
microphone and

speaker simultaneously.

In other words, I want to make recording file that not only my voice but also
companion voice.

So could you tell me the method?

Thank you very much.