Re: A question about Jaws with Sonar.

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:23:42 -0800

Hello,

There are two solution to using Sonar with JAWS.

JSonar scripts that are free
Caketalking scripts from Dancing Dots

Join the MIDI Mag list to get good advice on your question:

http://www.midimag.org/

You should also visit the web site:
 www.dancingdots.com

They have a list of users and you can sign up there.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.