Re: A question about Jaws and Google Toolbar

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:52:34 -0400

In fact, whenever you are asked or whether it is suggested that you download
toolbars from Google, Yahoo or any other tool bar provider, Play it safe and do
not download or install them.

Generally, they are of little use to those of us who use adaptive technology
and they really do not add much benefit to our use of our computers or the
internet.

Sincerely:

Dave durber