Re: A mp3 player that works with jaws.

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:01:45 -0500

Winamp will do exactly what you want, and it's easy enough to work with.
Add to that the fact there are lots of people around who use it so somebody
will help if you have any questions.
Dave

personal email address dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx

When they turn the pages of history, when these days have past long ago,
will they read of us with sadness or the seeds that we let grow?