RE: A message on my machine.

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 15:45:22 -0400

Got this from someone on this list.

AdAware can still be updated. I'll provide the link after this message. You
just click on the link, direct the download to the folder where your AdAware
program files are (probably c:\program files\lavasoft\AdAware personal),
then unzip it from there so its contents stay in that same folder. Then you
launch AdAware and it should recognize and incorporate the new definitions.

If something doesn't work right for you, ask on the list and someone will
know how to help. But it might simply work, as it has for me.

Now here's the download link. If you wish to do this, please file this
email, or at least a record of the link, somewhere you can find it again in
a couple of weeks when you next think of updating.

Good luck.

 <http://download.lavasoft.com/public/defs.zip>
http://download.lavasoft.com/public/defs.zip

  _____