A message on my machine.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:01:50 -0500

Hi folks.  This is related to jaws, in a way.  I have had a recent virus attack
on my computer, and have spent the last two weeks trying to rid my machine of
those.  I have pretty much done that, except for one message that i see on the
bottom of my brouser page.  Near the bottom, there's a message that says,
"Warning: possible spyware or adware infection!
Click here to scan your computer for spyware and adware.)  I get this on the
bottom of every web page.  Can't get rid of it, no matter how many times I scan
for spyware.  I'm using Addaware 1.06.  I understand Addaware 2007 does not
work with jaws, right?  Assuming, that's the case, what spyware program works
best with jaws?  Which one would be the best to use.  I'm currently running,
Windows Defender, and Avast for my virus protection.  I was running Trend
Micro, but haven't had any success getting rid of the viruses with it.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Sorry, if this is a little off topic, but I'm just
trying to rid my computer of all of the problems.  Thanks!