A list of Applications which work well with JAWS?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:32:29 -0600

Hello Everyone again:
I have a post for those of you out there knowledgeable regarding what I am
asking about.  I am wondering, however, if someone would consider crating some
sort of list with all sorts of application software i.e. commercial, public
domain, shareware, etc that works well with JAWS.  I knew that JAWS lite had a
working list of application, add-ons and other stuff regarding software which
works well with JAWS.  Is there anything being done?  please send me responses
both on and off the list.

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III,LMSW