RE: A few word questions

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:50:40 -0500

Here's a nice web tutorial on creating Word forms:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/FillinTheBlanks.htm

I also recommend the Word usenet news groups whose names begin with
microsoft.public.word and which can be found on the MS news server
msnews.microsoft.com, if your ISP doesn't carry them on it's news
server.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange