A curioisity question and saying graphic

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:38:18 -0400

Hey guys,
I'm having an interesting problem with the latest jfw.
One of the ftp programs I use is one called ftp voyager.
Works fine, but with jfw 7.1, something interesting is happening.
When I bring up my list of saved ftp sights, it says graphc follow by a
number, then the sight name.
And yes, I was using the PC cursor.
It also does this while navigating through my stationplaylist creator
program when going down a list of catagories.
It's actually getting really annoying.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Jed