Re: A couple of questions for the JFW list

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:24:04 -0700

This is to everyone on the list as well as the list administrator:
I save any message that I think might be useful to me in the future.
When trying to group messages by conversation thread, a subject line such as
appears in this message is totally useless.
When the subject line reflects what the post is about it is possible to
reference that message for future use--otherwise, if valuable information
cannot
be categorized or indexed, it in effect becomes virtually useless.
This list is a valuable resource, we should all try and make sure we can get
that maximum value from it and an appropriate subject line would go a long way
in meeting that objective.
I'm not trying to be an old crab--just trying to make a good thing function as
it should.
Thanks! ORGANIZED!